Thursday, September 01, 2005

Post-College Blues?

Besides reading the trendiest fashion magazines about my absolute favorite season of the year (flipping through Harper's BAZAAR and trying to lift that gigantic September Vogue issue,) I haven't been doing too much lately that's worth writing about. My time is mostly spent between Metuchen and New Brunswick where I have been lounging at the Easton Ave. apartments with Eugene and his awesome roommates. And while some may believe I am trying to relive my college years (and perhaps suffering from a decaying episode of post-college blues,) its mainly because I have a bf who is younger then me and still in college and living out his last year at grand ol' RU in style. And luckily, I don't live too far (only 15 minutes) and can see him any chance I get.

And of course, at the same time, I get to see great friends like Marc and Gordie, Hali, and others. So maybe hanging around Rutgers is not so bad after all.

Besides, my sisters came over to the Easton Ave. apts last night and I had to show them a good time at Rutgers. Luckily, they said they had a blast...

UPDATE: I will never be getting out of work tonight...

My sister broke up with her boyfriend of 2 1/2 years...

I just wrote a giant blog entry on Fall Fashion Buzz since I am keen on it and it is my favorite season of the year (tweedy blazers, croc boots, and giant belts are the trend du jour) only to have it somehow erased on this lovely blogspot page that I totally and utterly despise right now. I spent a while working on it. So yeah, I'm a little miffed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home