Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ups and Downs

I HATE being stuck in the middle between two roommates and two friends (separately) and this weekend was ALL about that. I'm just tired of it..I think the bottom line here is stop thinking of others and worrying about others and start thinking of yourself because YOU come first. Enough said.

Other then that, I saw a lot of old friends this weekend at Chabad when I went for Shabbos. Don't know if I'll be going there as much as I did last year, but I love how there's always a place for me there. ALWAYS. I love how people still want me to be a part of it all. I may just end up going there more then I thought I would.

The bars weren't really poppin and the parties around here aren't so great (well I am 23 after all, just a bit too old for them!) But another week has started so I'm sure things will get better from now on...Well hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home